Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5th, 2011- Afternoon and Bedtime

Ok, today was better than previous days, but not perfect.
By 3 pm, the counters were cleaned, table was cleaned, floor was cleaned, and all dishes were washed. Didn't snap a pic.

I also had made the beds and sorted out the laundry, for an extra 3 bonus points.


This evening, I really wanted to go to sleep. Instead, I put the few supper dishes in the sink, cleaned off the counters and the dining room table and swept the floor.


Ok, I didn't wash the few dishes (I am cold, the water is cold, and I don't want to freeze my hands right before heading to bed), but I plan on doing them first thing in the AM.


I'm proud of myself for tidying up when I only wanted to sleep.

So, full points for this afternoon, and half points for this evening, plus an extra 2 bonus points. Too tired to look at the tally so far, so I'll add it up in the morning.

Gnite y'all.

How's your house today?

No comments:

Post a Comment