Sunday, November 27, 2011

11/27/11- Bed Time

I cleaned the place pretty well this afternoon. It really set the tone in the house, and two people who came over commented on the place. That was enough to motivate me, and to get me to want it to stay like that. The atmosphere in the house was very relaxed because of the state of the house.

Even after the house was clean this afternoon, the kitchen got a little messier again because of making and serving supper, and then making my husband's breakfast and lunch for tomorrow. Even so, I washed up and tidied up before bed.

Here's the results!


Cleaned kitchen counter, empty sinks. Dish rack full of dishes, but that's fine.


Dining room table clean. Floor free of clutter. (Yes, under the table that's a booster seat. That's where we store it. Lol.)



Floor in the general kitchen area also clean.

Yay for me! 

So far, 1/60 possible times cleaned up to the standards I set for myself! 1/1 chances so far successfully completed. 

Yay!!!

Three cheers for me!

4 comments:

  1. Very good start! Well done!
    I think you just kicked me.........we'll see ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you alke! I need this motivation. If I wasn't going to chronicle this on a blog, I wouldn't keep up with this challenge, and its very important to me that I get my messiness under control. Life is smoother then, everyone is happier, and its just good in general.
    What do you mean I just kicked you? I inspired you to want to do the same?

    ReplyDelete