Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11-29-2011 Bed Time

Got the place cleaned before bed tonight! This wasn't such an easy feat as I did a massive grocery shop tonight and only arrived home late, but even so, sinks and counters are cleaned. Dish racks empty!!! Yay for me!


Dining room table free from clutter and dirt.


And floor mopped!

This means that so far, I succeeded to keep the place to the standards I set for myself 5 out of the 5 times so far, and 5 out of the total 60 times possible for this challenge! Really proud of myself!

2 bonus points tonight.
+1 for the mopped floor
+1 for the empty dish racks

Total of 16 bonus points so far!

Aight, have a good night!

Will you manage to have a clean house before bed tonight? Why or why not?

3 comments:

  1. Prompted by your cleaning challenge and confessions, I decided to post what my house looks like on backed-up laundry day. It is always more fun looking at someone else's mess, so for your enjoyment:

    http://tryingtocontrolthechaos.blogspot.com/2011/11/keeping-it-real-laundry-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for sharing. Lots of laundry!! But hey, at least it's clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedtime: http://ericas30days.blogspot.com/2011/11/day-1-bedtime.html

    So tired, but glad I got it done. After I finished I did find a bowl that I stuck in the sink for morning though!

    ReplyDelete